This is the internet delivery and returns policy for www.forgetmenotchild.co.uk (the “Website”)
Delivery/ Shipping information
FMNT Trading Ltd. offers delivery as standard on all orders for delivery addresses within mainland UK, subject to stock availability.
Delivery costs will be calculated based on the weight of each individual item being purchased. These costs will be in line with UK first class delivery methods.
Your order will be despatched as quickly as possible, and usually within 3 working days of us accepting your order. Working days are defined as Monday-Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm, excepting bank holidays.
In the very unlikely event that your item is lost or damaged during transport, then FMNT Trading Ltd. are responsible and will issue either a full refund or a replacement.
In summary if you are not happy with your item, then you are entitled to a full refund if it is returned within 14 days.
In the unlikely event that an item is damaged, faulty, or in any way not as described, then you will not be responsible for the return postage.
Full details of our Returns and Refunds policy are outlined in the paragraphs below:
- Statutory ‘Cooling Off’ Period – If you wish to cancel the contract between us, you have a period of 14 days from delivery to inform us. You must then return the item to us within 14 days, and we will then refund you as soon as possible, and in all cases within 14 days of receiving the product back. The price paid for the product will be refunded in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Shortages – if you receive an incomplete delivery you must notify us by email or phone within 3 working days of receipt of the delivery. We will investigate and respond to you within 3 working days of your notification.
- Defective product – If your purchase is faulty, please notify us by email or phone within 30 days of delivery. We will then discuss your options with you, which include a refund (including delivery charges for sending the item to you, alongside a reasonable cost incurred by you in returning the item to us). If we have a replacement product available, we will dispatch this to you within 5 working days of collecting your faulty product.
- Wrong Product(s) delivered – In the unlikely event that the wrong item is delivered by us to you, you must notify us by email within 14 days of the delivery. We will then arrange for return postage of the product, and for the correct product to be delivered. Alternatively, you may choose to take a refund and place a new order on the website.
- Damaged Product – you must notify us by email or phone within 7 working days of receipt of the delivery. We will arrange for the return postage of the product, then examine the returned Product and will notify you of your replacement via e-mail within 5 working days of collection.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
None of the terms outlined in this policy impact upon your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations and any other relevant laws.
If you require any help with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us by any of the below methods.
If you send an email you will receive an immediate acknowledgement of receipt and we will endeavour to respond fully to your query within 2 working days.
FMNT Trading LTD.
Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice
C/o Online Department
Manchester Road Superstore